Hari Raya presents an ideal opportunity to express your love and appreciation towards your dear ones. It’s a time to convey your warm wishes, surprise them with delightful treats, and embrace them with affectionate hugs. This festive season is all about cherishing valuable moments with the people who hold a special place in your heart. Here are 20 ways to extend your greetings with a heartfelt ‘Selamat Hari Raya’ and partake in the festive merriment.
1. Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin! Wishing you a blessed and joyful Eid!
2. May Allah bless you on this special day and throughout the year with His unconditional love and peace. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!
3. On this auspicious occasion of Hari Raya, may your home be filled with joy and laughter. Selamat Hari Raya!
4. Wishing you lots of love and happiness on this day of celebration. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!
5. Sending heartfelt wishes your way for a joyous Eid ul-Fitr! Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin!
6. May God bless you with a wonderful life ahead, full of peace and harmony.Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!
7. Wishing you all the blessings of Allah on this holiest day of Ramadan. Selamat Hari Raya!
8. May your home be filled with joy and happiness, love and laughter. Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin!
9. May this Eid bring you countless moments of joy and cheer to celebrate with your family and friends. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!
10. On this special day, wishing that Allah blesses you with loads of good fortune and prosperity. Selamat Hari Raya!
11. May the divine blessings of Allah make all your dreams come true on this holy occasion of Eid ul-Fitr.Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin!
12. Hoping that the beautiful spirit of Eid fills your life with joy and happiness. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!
13. May this special day be filled with unconditional love, peace, and harmony. Selamat Hari Raya!
14. Wishing you a blessed Eid ul-Fitr full of blessings from Allah and lots of fun moments to cherish.Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin!
15. Sending you warm wishes on the most beautiful occasion of Eid ul-Fitr. May your life be happy and peaceful! Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!
16. I hope all your prayers are answered on this auspicious day of Eid ul-Fitr, reminding us of the blessings of Allah. Selamat Hari Raya!
17. Wishing you a joyous Eid with lots of love and peace from Allah. Have a wonderful celebration!Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin!
18. On this day of celebration, may your life be blessed by the grace of Allah. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!
19. May this festival bring an abundance of happiness, success and good health into your life. Selamat Hari Raya!
20. Wishing you all the best on this beautiful occasion of Eid ul-Fitr filled with warmth and love from friends and family around you. Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin!
We hope you have a blessed and joyful Eid with your loved ones! Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!
Giving gifts is one of the most important aspects of Hari Raya in Malaysia. Whether you’re looking for something special and unique or just a simple gesture to show your appreciation, the Hari Raya gift ideas above are sure to make this festive season even more special.
From hampers to chocolates and fruit baskets, there’s something for everyone. Make sure to pick the perfect gift for your loved ones and create lasting memories this Hari Raya. Happy celebrating!